Monday, October 29, 2012

Feeling Smiley :D

Wow! It's been awhile! Sorry :D. Okay so if you didn't know, I work out a little now that volleyball's over (I mostly just sit there and pant at the screen, haha). I follow Blogilates. She has a workout calender each month, and I really liked one of the videos. It's not really the workout that I liked so much, but that it was kind of inspirational. I hope you like it :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PySN5tabiLQ Um, let me think what's been up...I cleaned my room today, ahaha. I actually love cleaning my room :D It feels good to have a clean room. Okay I have to go for dinner, I'll probably edit this and add onto it later. See ya, and keep smiling :D :D :D

                     -Syd <3 :D

P.S. Can you tell I like smiley faces today? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment