Saturday, December 8, 2012

Heyy Guys, Again

So the choir concert was really really really good. Except near the end, all of the songs were really slow and I started to fall asleep :). But it was really good. Even though it was all Christian stuff and I'm Jewish, but whatever. I feel like I always have really good ideas what to blog about, and then I start blogging and I don't know what to say. I was thinking about doing a Quote Of The Blog, or Blogly Quote (instead of Quote of the Day or Daily Quote) or something kind of cheesy like that. Okay, so for today:
Blogly Quote:
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
-Norman Vincent Peale
I feel like I notice this quote so much. It's so true. If you look at something in a positive way, it'll most likely turn out positively. If you look at something negatively, it'll most likely turn out bad. There's so many different ways to look at things, and so many different ways things can turn out. It's all up to you. I don't think it's necessarily that you can control what happens in your life, but you can control the way you handle what happens.
Alright, well, I hope this was worth your time.

                                                                       Just keep smiling,
                                                                                 -Syd :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment