Saturday, December 8, 2012

Heyy Guys :D

Okay, sorry it's been so long. I don't even remember what I blogged about last (I could go check but I'm too lazy). I feel like the blogs I've been reading lately are so inspirational. Well, actually just two (allycarter.com/blog and blogilates.com), but still. Okay, so in case you didn't know, I want to be a writer when I grow up, but I feel like I don't have the time or ideas to write. Reading from an experienced writer really inspires me to find the time. And blogilates inspires me for two things: 1) My whole family is kind of starting this "let's start being healthy" thing. And lately, blogilates has been posting a lot of stuff about healthy eating, so that definitely helps. 2) She blogs a lot and I want to always have something new for you guys too. I guess I'm not really sure what to be inspirational about. Just being a teenager, I guess :). But if you have any ideas or requests, please let me know. I'd be happy to do some inspiring for you. Well, I have to go. We're about to leave for a choir concert. I'll try and let you know how it goes.

                                                               Just keep smiling (you guys still need a nickname :/ ),
                                                                                        Syd :D <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment