Sunday, October 14, 2012

Space Diver?!?!

In about an hour or so, Felix Baumgartner will attempt to sky dive from space! I think it's crazy, and that he'll blow up. Nonetheless, I'm going to watch (I'm pretty sure they're showing it on HLN). Supposedly, he'll free fall for five minutes. You know those dreams where you fall? Not even two seconds of that makes my heart beat 100,000,000,000 miles per hour. But good luck, I guess, and I hope you make it in one piece.
On Tuesday is our volleyball team's last game of the season, so wish us luck :). I had a really great first season and can't wait until it starts again.
I'm also trying to write a book. And, even though I don't like to put my writing online (well, actually it's not writing, but...), I have to tell you guys the name I came up with for the main characters best friend. She's a really spunky person, she doesn't care what people think of her, she's funny and creative, but she's got a tough, stubborn edge. She gets her craziness from her parents, so they had to give her a bold, out-there name. Ready for it? Monroe, after Marilyn Monroe. I looked it up on http://www.nameberry.com and it's even a real name, hahha. Possible nickname: Monny. What do you think? Let me know.
Thanks for listening to my crazy ramblings,


                                                                         -Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment